Who We Are
Topeka Community Cat Fix depends entirely on dedicated volunteers and donations. The organization receives no government or public funding whatsoever.
Officers and Directors
President: Laurie Walker (2024)
Vice President: Betty Athey (2025)
Secretary: Dottie Clark (2025)
Treasurer: Dana Hampton (2024)
Stephanie Gray (2023)
Christina Dean (2023)
Brenda Dageford (2023)
Kara Kendall-Morwick (2025)
Melissa Sewell (2024)
Kansas State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Shelter Medicine Program
Ways to Volunteer
Our greatest need is for trappers and trapping assistants.
We also need volunteers to:
- Transport cats to and from their colonies.
- Help prepare cats for surgery.
- Feed and clean in the evenings for cats awaiting surgery and release.
- Prepare meals for KState and TCCF volunteers on surgery days.
- Clean the staging area after the TNR is over.
- Power-wash traps after the TNR.
- Sew trap covers.
- Build shelters.
- Help to organize special events.
- Help to canvass neighborhoods.
- Help with community presentations.
- Maintain the web site.
- Answer the hotline and speak with caregivers.