Ways to Volunteer
Our greatest need is for trappers and trapping assistants.
We also need volunteers to:
- Transport cats to and from their colonies.
- Help prepare cats for surgery.
- Feed and clean in the evenings for cats awaiting surgery and release.
- Prepare meals for KState and TCCF volunteers on surgery days.
- Clean the staging area after the TNR is over.
- Power-wash traps after the TNR.
- Sew trap covers.
- Build shelters.
- Help to organize special events.
- Help to canvass neighborhoods.
- Help with community presentations.
- Maintain the web site.
- Answer the hotline and speak with caregivers.